Saturday, September 15, 2007

Shopping at the Mall September 12, 2007


We headed to the mall after the orphanage visit, myself and the Wanderlingh's. Dawn and I shopped while Al had a massage, just a regular massage...not a massage, massage. Hehe! He said later it was the worst massage he had ever had. They massage you fully clothed with a towel over your clothing and he felt as if they beat the heck out of him...lol! We headed to the hotel for some lunch, I didn't eat much at all, as I am getting progressively sicker as the day goes on. Sawyer is finally playing with some toys which is great and he has a string fetish, due to having limited toys to play with, he taught himself to pull strings out of everything in order to play with the string...There's a pretty good picture of him trying to give me a mean face when he finally realized I meant business.... :-)

No comments: