Sunday, September 16, 2007

Catching up folks...sorry



I have been quite ill the past few days and still feeling under the weather, but I did not want to keep everyone in suspense. Sawyer has been adapting quite well and when we get out he is always the center of attention with the locals...lol! He is so extremely happy all the time. We had the medical exams today and the Dr.s wanted to take pictures of him because they had never seen anything like this before they were quite intrigued.





So we agreed and he loved the attention. We ran into another family that knew Sawyer from all the blogs and were quite excited to see him in person. He passed the medical as far as we know. We also filled out all the ppwk for the Visa, which only took a little while as well.







We took the babies to the Swan Room to play and Sawyer was the fun of the place, he would go to anyone that would bounce him and just laughed...he is quite the little charmer and he walks like a sumo wrestler. I have no idea who this man is, but Sawyer didn't mind. Sorry for the delay, I am still trying to get well so hang with me. Talk to you soon.

5 comments:

Ladyblog said...

So cute! He looks like he is definitely a charmer.

Stacey said...

I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you get well soon and post a lot of pictures!

Rebekah Vincent said...

You have know Idea how happy I am that he has his forever family! I have been praying for this little boy for a long time. When we got home with our daughter Cordie March 2006 he was on the new list with our agency and my heart was so drawn to him I have been praying ever since he was removed and his file sent back. Thank you for making my heart over joyed that he is home! He is so beautiful I know boys are not suposed to be but he is! God Bless you and your Family!
Bekah
in Madisonville, KY

Carolee said...

Shelli- this is Carolee Hutton. I had contributed to your fund for Sawyer. How is he?? Has he adjusted well? Just thought I would ask as I think of him from time to time.

Shelli Young said...

Carolee...hello how are you. He is coming along well. I keep hoping I'll wake up and he'll be healed...power of prayer you know..