Saturday, September 15, 2007

Good Morning Sunshine! September 12, 2007


Today started very well, Sawyer sleeps great and woke up with some angry screams. He doesn't really cry he is a whiner...preparing for adulthood, huh?? LOL. We ate breakfast, although I wasn't feeling like eating much this morning. We are getting less stares and it's funny that the Caucasian foreigners don't stare at all??? About 9:00 am we Micheal brought me some fruit and clean laundry and we were off to hail a cab to the orphanage. I took several pictures. Nanjing is very clean and the children appear very well cared for, however all the children in his class were similar in delay, with the exception a few, so I didn't feel so impacted. He also behaved much differently in his normal environment. He was very verbal, although nothing I could really make out to be words and very active and smiley.

No comments: