Friday, December 07, 2007

We're back at Children's

Well, I'm back at Children's, spent the night here. He had a seizure
that lasted an hour and 10 or 15 minutes. This is freaking me
out...sheesh. I think my children were more calm than I was. My 7 yr
old called 911 after the rectal diastat didn't work, she said "my baby
brother is having a seizure" and then hung up. Well they of course
called back and my 9 yr old son picked up the phone...he paused as if
to listen and then said..."Nope, you can't talk to her, she's freaking
out, what do you need." Isn't he funny. I immediately felt like "you
had better get your act together!".

He is getting poked and prodded today, not a happy day, he is pretty
sedated for now. I'll update when I know what they are going to do.

Shelli

Cinci Children's Bldg A, Floor 7 room 43

No comments: