Thursday, December 28, 2006

I leave on Saturday!!!

I am in a daze. It's hard to believe that I finally leave for China Saturday morning. I have packed and re-packed. I have moved things around so many times, I'm not sure where everything is! It's all in there though! All the suitcases weigh in at or under 40 pounds, so I'm doing well. The packing list has been tripple checked to be sure we don't forget something important. My brother will be taking me to the airport. Hang in there, Sophie, I'm coming soon!

There is an ancient Chinese proverb that says:An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. Well, the red thread that binds our hearts with Sophie is about to get a lot shorter!

I plan on updating this blogspot while in China, provided I can access the internet. The connections can be slow, so I may not be able to respond to emails until I get home. Thank you for all your encouragement, thoughts and prayers. They mean so much! Check back here for new posts from China, and we'll see some of you at the airport on January 14th!

No comments: